Here are five of my favorite Essie nail colors for spring 2017:
1. B’aha Moment
2. All the Wave
3. Excuse Me, Sur
4. Designated DJ
5. On the Roadie
Fill Your Bag
• Trident Layers Grape Lemonade Gum
• The Macbeth Collection Headphones (Similar HERE)
• Travel Neck Pillow (Similar HERE)
• Coach Luggage Tag
• Jessica Simpson Travel Tote
• Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion
• Kind Vanilla Blueberry Vanilla Grain Bar
• Panati’s Extraordinary Origins of Everyday Things by Charles Panati
• Dreaming of Chanel by Charlotte Smith
• Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes
• Coach Passport Cover
• Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Snack Crackers
• Kate Spade iPad Case (Similar HERE)
• Bucky 40 Blinks Ultralight Sleep Mask
• Goody Ouchless Ponytail Holder
• Apple iPhone
• Kate Spade iPhone Case (Similar HERE)
• Coach Makeup Bag (Similar HERE)
• Secret Travel Deodorant (Similar HERE)
1.) Where was St. Patrick born?
2.) Why is St. Patrick’s Day celebrated on March 17th?
a. It’s his birthday
b. It’s the day he died
c. It’s the day he drove the snakes out of Ireland
d. It’s the first day of Spring
3.) Where did the first St. Patrick’s Day parade take place?
a. Montreal, Canada
b. Dublin, Ireland
c. New York City, New York
d. Boston, Massachusetts
1.) Answer: C
You’d think St. Patrick was born in Ireland, but he was actually born in Britain. You might be wondering why he’s so loved by the Irish. Well, when he was a teenager he was kidnapped and brought to Ireland to be a slave, but he escaped after six years of captivity and went back to Britain. Long story short… he became a Catholic Bishop, went back to Ireland to spread the Word of God and ended up converting the entire island to Christianity… well, almost the entire island.
2.) Answer: B
St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated on March 17 because he died in Ireland on March 17 in 461 AD.
3.) Answer: C
The first St. Patrick’s Day parade was on March 17, 1762 in New York City. The parade was made up of marching Irish soldiers who were serving in the British Army. Today the St. Patrick’s Day Parade is one of the few remaining parades where no cars, floats, buses, trucks or other vehicles are allowed. How’s that for tradition?
Here are five of my favorite Chicwish skirts:
1. Lollipops Color Block Printed Midi Skirt
2. Falling Dots Airy A-line Skirt in White
3. Charme Crochet Lace Pencil Skirt in Purple
4. Urban Vogue Flap Skirt in White
5. Flamboyantly Flamingo Printed Midi Skirt
I love Twitter!
I know you know what Twitter is, but do you use it? I was pretty apprehensive at first since Facebook already had status updates. Why would I need to join another social media site just to give the world moment to moment updates of my life? It just seemed narcissistic to me, but that was before I really knew what Twitter could be used for.
It turns out that it’s a great place to get breaking news. Not just world wide news, but local news, sports news, fashion news, and celebrity news too! Any interests you have, you’ll get the latest scoop in real time. There are tons of interesting people and companies to follow, it’s easy to find new products and hear about great sales and it’s a great way to stay connected with friends… or even make new friends.
If you’re already on Twitter or just want to see what it’s all about, follow me! I’m STYLEeGRACE and I tweet fashion news.
Here are five of my favorite mini bags:
1. Mini Candace Leather Satchel
2. Mini Novacki Leather Crossbody Bag in Petal
3. Mini Eartha Iconic Top Handle Leather Satchel
4. Mini Pashli Leather Satchel
5. Mini Sofia Crossbody Bag